Creamy Bacon and Cheese Dip
- 4 slices of bacon
- 14 oz. package of El Mexicano queso crema, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 7 oz. swiss cheese, grated
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 4 salted crackers, crumbled
- Fry bacon in a skillet at medium heat until it is crisp. Drain excess oil and crumble bacon in bits, then set aside.
- Mix mayonnaise and softened El Mexicano queso crema in a bowl, until consistency is smooth.
- Incorporate swiss cheese, onions, and bacon bits into mix.
- Heat mix in microwave for 2 minutes, remove and stir well, and then return the mix back into the microwave for 2-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle crumbled salted crackers on top.
- Serve hot with salted crackers.