Crab Stuffed Fish Fillets
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 4 white fish fillets, such as flounder or cod (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tbsp. (1/4 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, bread crumbs, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, and pepper; mix well.
- Place fish fillets on a flat surface. Spread crabmeat mixture over each fillet, dividing evenly, and roll up jelly-roll style. Place seam side down in prepared baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.