- Zulka® sugar (to taste)
- 1 gallon of Milk
- 12 fresh ears of corns
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 4-5 tablespoons of Cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- With a sharp knife cut the kernels off the corn cobs, then scrape the cobs with the knife to remove the milk off the cobs.
- Place the corn and corn milk in a blender with 2 cups of milk.
- In a pot, bring the remaining milk to a boil with the cinnamon and sugar Zulka®.
- Strain the mixture of corn over the milk and bring to boil.
- Whisk constantly and add cornstarch to thicken the mixture.
- Add a pinch of salt and simmer 5 more minutes, stirring constantly.