Coca-Cola Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp. Coca-Cola
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl, then set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until incorporated. Add the Coca-Cola, 1 tablespoon at a time, until fully incorporated. Add flour mixture and mix until a smooth dough forms. Stir in the chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Use tablespoon to scoop out the dough and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing the cookies about 3 inches apart from each other.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 14-16 minutes, or until the cookies are very lightly golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool until they are warm enough to handle, then remove them from the baking sheet and serve.