Citrus Picante Roast Pork
- 3/4 cup Picante Sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin orange segment, drained
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Stir the picante sauce and oranges in a small bowl.
- Place the pork into a 3-quart shallow baking pan. Rub the pork with the oil. Pour the salsa mixture over the pork.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Remove the pork from the pan and let it stand for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the cilantro and serve with the lime wedges.
- Easy Substitution: You can replace the oranges with drained, canned diced peaches or pineapple, if you like.