Chicken Pasta Salad with Green Olives
- 1 lb. Bow-tie Pasta
- 2 Tbls. Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 3/4 Cup Green Olives, Halved
- 1 Cup of Best Foods Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1/2 Onion sliced
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast cut Into Thin Strips
- Cook pasta according to the package directions; drain and set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, onion, olives, and raisins and cook, stirring often, until chicken is cooked through and onions are tender.
- Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise with olive oil and orange juice in a large bowl.
- Add cooled pasta and chicken mixture to bowl and toss to coat.
Nutritional Information, 8 servings:
- Calories 480
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 45mg
- Sodium 580mg
- Total Carbs 55g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Sugars 11g