Chicken Flautas with Cacique Cream and Cheese
- ½ cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 4 oz Cacique® Queso Fresco Ranchero
- 1 lb corn tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 cups lettuce, minced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- Vegetable oil
- Salsa of your choice
- Heat oil in a skillet over a medium fi re and slide the tortillas in to soften.
- Add some chicken to each tortilla and roll, return to the oil and fry until golden, turning them constantly for even cooking.
- Serve in a plate with the vegetables, Cacique® Crema Mexicana, Cacique® Queso Fresco Ranchero and salsa