Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) package dry cauliflower soup mix
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium sized stock pot, over medium heat, combine soup mix and water, stirring constantly until well mixed.
- Add broccoli florets, partially cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes stirring often.
- Once broccoli is tender, place soup in a food processor or blender and puree. Once blended return soup mixture to stock pot, add milk and stir.
- Add cheese to soup mixture keeping 1/2 cup set aside. Stir soup until cheese is melted and then sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top of individual soup servings.