Banana Split Sandwich
Ask your parents to make this sandwich with you!
- 2 slices of Bimbo Double Fiber Sandwich bread
- 1 tbsp. Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 organic banana
- 1 tbsp. Tropical Strawberry Preserves
- 1 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. Country Crock Spread
- Spread the Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter on one slice of the Bimbo bread.
- Spread Tropical Strawberry Preserves on second slice of bread and place bananas on top.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips onto the peanut butter.
- Close the sandwich and press down on it gently.
- Have an adult place the Country Crock Spread in a small pan over medium heat, then grill sandwich one minute on each side.
- Have adult cut sandwich into triangles and plate.
Time to eat!