Baked Tilapia with Coconut-Cilantro Sauce
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 oz pieces)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala
- 1/2 fresh jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Coat baking dish with a little bit of the oil.
- Sprinkle the fish with the salt and place it in the dish.
- Combine the coconut milk, cilantro, ginger, garam masala, garlic and jalapeño in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the fish.
- Bake until the fish is just opaque in the center, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with more cilantro.